HAPPY MONDAY!!! As you know, I always love kick starting Mondays with a book tag so I’m going to be doing the ” Reading Habits Book Tag ” today ❤
This tag was created by TheBookJazz and you can click HERE to watch her video! So without further ado, let’s get started with the post 🙂
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read at my desk I think most people usually read at their beds but I’m sitting at my desk 90% of the time so that’s why I read there.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark!!! I like to match my bookmark to the book that I’m reading 😀 So for example if I’m reading the Percy Jackson series, I’ll use my Percy Jackson bookmark!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
I can just stop HAHA especially when something shocking happens in the story or I’m reaching the end of the novel but I don’t want it to end. I’ll literally just shut the book and stare at the wall for like 15 minutes.
4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
Neither, I’m afraid that I’ll end up spilling something on my book because I’m a really clumsy person.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV whilst reading?
Music! I always find reading music playlists on Spotify and those create a really nice ambience when I’m reading ❤
6. One book at a time or several?
Hmm… I used to read multiple books at a time but nowadays I like to just give all my attention to one book.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Reading everywhere 🙂 I always transition to the eBook whenever I’m out and reading helps to pass time when you’re on a long train or bus ride!
8. Read out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head!
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
A little bit of both hehe.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
KEEPING IT LIKE NEW DUHHHHH!!! I don’t see why anyone would want to break the spine, unless it was an accident 😦
11. Do you write in your books?
I used to underline with a pencil quotes that I liked but nowadays I just tab the book with post its because I don’t want to write in my books anymore HAHA.
That’s it for this tag and I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! I had so much fun doing this tag and if you’ve done it too, feel free to leave the link to your blogpost in the comments ❤ Thanks for reading and I’ll see you in my next post, bye!