Merry Christmas Eve everyone! 🙂 I thought I would do a more festive blogpost today to spread the Christmas joy and so today, I’m going to be doing The Joy Of Christmas Book Tag. This tag was created by Samantha at Novels and Nonsense on Youtube and I’m very excited to be doing this tag. Let’s get started!
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
There are honestly so many books I’m anticipating, especially the 2017 releases! Some of the books I’m anticipating are ( link to goodreads page ) A List Of Cages by Robin Roe, Caraval by Stephanie Garber, A Conjuring Of Light by V.E Schwab and The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing praises for?
V.E Swchab!!! All her books are honestly amazing and so well written and plotted, she’s truly a very talented author.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
The Stat Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi and the Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. Both of them have such beautiful and detailed world building and they make you feel as though you’re really present in the story 🙂
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
I don’t really read classics but I definitely want to pick up A Christmas Carol 😀 I have watched a couple of versions of the movie adaptations and absolutely loved them so I hope to pick up the book soon!
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas?
Hmm.. I don’t really have a particular book that I want to receive, I’m honestly grateful for whatever book I get as gifts from others!
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling?
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon! The romance is so real and adorable and it truly gave me a warm fuzzy feeling when I was reading this book. As I always say, definitely add this book to your TBR because it’s such a wonderful book ❤
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
All my favourite book covers are shown in the photo above! See any of your favourites?
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
My favourite things about Christmas would be decorating the tree ( which is a holiday tradition for my family ), watching christmas movies, present shopping and just being able to spend time with family and friends 🙂
That is all for today’s book tag and I hope you all enjoyed it! Have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas ahead and I hope you all will have a great time with family and friends 🙂 Thank you for reading and I’ll see you in my next post, bye!