Hello everyone, hope you all are well! Before I get started with today’s post, I haven’t been posting as regularly as I used to and that is because life has been very overwhelming lately and my mental health hasn’t been good. I will still be uploading blogposts, of course, because blogging is something that I really love but I won’t be posting as frequently. I will still be regularly posting on my bookstagram ( instagram.com/rachaelrexds 😉 ) if you’re interested so yes, I hope you guys will understand! ❤
Since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would do the Halloween Book Tag! This tag was created by Naomi from Naomi TheBookLover on Youtube and you can click HERE to watch her original tag video. Let’s get started 🙂
1. Carving Pumpkins : What book would you carve up and light on fire?
I am definitely not one to destroy any book but if I really had to pick a book to destroy, I would pick…. An Abundance Of Katherine’s by John Green. I’ve never read this book before and I have no intention to so I will have no regrets lighting this book on fire.
2. Trick Or Treat : What character is a trick, what character is a treat?
TAMLIN IS A TRICK, RHYSAND IS A TREAT.
3. Candy Corn : What book is always sweet?
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon!! Of course, the characters go through some ups and downs in the novel but it was honestly the cutest and sweetest novel I read this year.
4. Ghosts- What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
* SPOILERS FOR THE MISTBORN TRILOGY BY BRANDON SANDERSON, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK *
Kelsier from The Final Empire 😦 I miss his character so much.
5. Dressing Up In Costume- What character would you want to be for a day?
I would honestly love to be Aelin or Manon but I’m definitely not badass enough to be them, so I would probably choose Annabeth Chase 🙂
6. Wizards And Witches- What is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
Hmm… the scene is Deathy Hallows where Neville stands up for Harry infront of Voldermort. It was just really brave of him.
7. Blood And Gore- What book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
I don’t usually read creepy books so I don’t have an answer for this!
That concludes my Halloween Book Tag post! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you’re interested in doing this tag, you definitely should as I would love to see your answers for the questions 🙂 Have a happy Halloween and I will see you on Tuesday for my next post, bye!