Hello everyone, I thought I would do a fun little blogpost so I decided to do The Disney Book Tag 🙂 I love anything that has to do with Disney so I had fun working on this post! This tag was created by Kat from katytastic and you can watch her video HERE . I hope you all will enjoy this post!
1. The Little Mermaid – A character who is out of their element, ( a “fish out of water” )
Mare from Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. She just doesn’t come off to me as a fighter and sometimes I feel she tries too hard
2. Cinderella – A character who goes through a major transformation
Fallon from November 9 by Colleen Hoover. When she was first introduced in the book, she was someone who really disliked her dad and didn’t want anything to do with him. But at the end of the book, we see that she listened to Ben and gave her dad a chance and I felt that it was good character development for her!
3. Snow White – A book with an eclectic cast of characters
The Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus series!
4. Sleeping Beauty – A book that put you to sleep
The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry, it was just boring 😦
5. The Lion King – A character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
I’m not sure if this counts, but I chose Eleanor from Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell because she went through really traumatic stuff regarding her stepdad when she was in high school.
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson!! I was so intimidated by it and it took me a few months for me to finally pick it up and I did not regret it one single bit 🙂 If you haven’t read The Final Empire, PLEASE READ IT NOW!!
7. Aladdin – A character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
Hmm.. I can’t think of an answer for this one 😦
8. Mulan – A character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
Lia from This Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson, because she was a princess but ran away and pretended to be working at a inn.
9. Toy Story – A book with characters you wish would come to life
Obviously the characters from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling ❤
10. Disney Descendants – your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character
My favourite villains will always be Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles or Maven from Red Queen.
That is all for today’s post! I hope you enjoyed it and do stay tuned for some book reviews that will be uploaded next week 🙂 Have a great weekend!!