Happy weekend everyone! ❤
Today’s blogpost is going to be ” If you liked this, you’ll like… ” I’ve seen this floating around Booktube a lot and I really wanted to try it so I hope that you all will enjoy this post 😀
1) If you liked The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh, you’ll like The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
I personally feel that both of these books give off similar vibes as they’re just so magical and the writing style is really similar! Also, the premise of both of the books mainly surrounds Indian mythology 🙂
2) If you liked Vicious by V.E Schwab, you’ll like Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Even though Vicious is a adult fantasy novel and Falling Kingdoms is a YA fantasy novel, they are both really similar in terms of the complex world building and the action. They’re both super action packed and full of twist and turns so you should definitely check those two books out, I promise you won’t regret it.
3) If you liked The Isle Of The Lost by Melissa De La Cruz, you’ll like The Shadow Queen by C.J Redwine
The Isle Of The Lost follows the story of the children of well-known Disney villains while The Shadow Queen is a retelling! Both books are really fun and quick reads, and they are perfect for getting out of reading slumps 😀
4) If you liked All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, you’ll like My Heart And Other Black Holes by Jasmine Wanga
I always find myself recommending MHAOBH to my friends who loved ATBP, and that is because both books deal with mental illness but the author really handled the topic well and I really really enjoyed both of them ❤
5) If you liked Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, you’ll like The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Red Queen & The Kiss Of Deception are pretty similar because they are both YA dystopian / fantasy and if you were shocked at the plot twist in Red Queen, wait till you read The Kiss Of Deception!!
That is all for today’s post! I hope that you all enjoyed it and I hope that you guys got some book recommendations through this post 🙂 Have a great weekend and I will see you in my next post, bye!! ❤